Friday, July 20, 2007

iPod pettiness

Not much has been happening lately. It's been quiet and we have been able to stay in a hotel caus Wynd and me and hawk and Angie got jobs at this really nice resturant called Olive Garden. I get to eat Fetteciuni Alfrado (still cant spell it) all day lol
so, we have a hotel, Wynd somehow bought an iPod (i dont know where he got the money) but he can't put osngs on it caus we dont have a computer adn we can't afford it. (good job, Wynd.)
Gotta go, Wynd jsut flew in with bags full of stuff.
He says its a comptuer. Oh god.

1 comment:

L.i.l.l.i.x said...

Hello, I'm just looking around, but your story is very. . .interesting. I have a secret like yours myself, but I can't really talk about it freely. In the picture above, the first one you see when you open your blog, your wings are, beautiful. My name is Lillix Alexzson Runn. I hope you post more, beacuse I want to read more.
Stay Icy,
L.i.l.l.i.x