Monday, October 8, 2007

I want to help, Garren. I'm following as best as I can. Oh, by\ the way, yoru old wolf buddies say hi... they're trying to team up with natural werewolves, I think. Just like nautral me is trying to find unnatural me's.*HINT!*
so
I want to help. You probably woudl like it if I helped: millions of years of experience, remember.
Keep an eye out
and don't forget: the sky is yours. you rule it like the Tribe of Water rule the sea, the tribe of Earth rules ladn and nature, the Tribe of Fire rules fire, and the Tribe of air, of course, rules the Air. And, no matter how you got wings, you're a part of that tribe, weather you know it or not. We may never affect your lives, but I am sure trying.
Hang in there!
(and GIVE ME A HINT!!!!!)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hi,dreamz here.
Try leaving a comment on garren's blog,it might help.

~The ever annoying though I try not to be, dreamz~

Garren said...

HELL NO LESLIE GET AWAY FROM THE WOLVS THEY WILL KILL YOU THEY ALMOST DID ME GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!and now is a realy bad time just keep on commenting on ramonas blog untill she replyes to you it will work trust me ok good advice but keep on talking to ramona you will probly get in but dont think you will be trusted right off the bat and ramona is already talking to your vampire pal so theres a plus but I"m serious GET AWAY FROM THE WOLFS just trying to help and if u see raquan kill him for me well not kill thats mean but severly hert him I know my spelling sucks but your gona have to get over it

Anonymous said...

hi again ok now is a good time to bug ramona about it:D